1. What customer data may be collected?
Data disclosed by the customer
– contact details, such as name, address, telephone number and email address
– demographic data, such as age, gender, title or profession and native language
– profiling and interest data provided by the user
– data disclosed in surveys and research
– permissions and consents
Data related to customer relationship and the use of the service
– data about visiting and using the services
– other data collected with the user’s consent
– other data deduced from the use of the service and/or disclosed by the customer, for instance, interests
2. For what purposes can the collected data be used?
Providing and developing services
We can use the collected data to provide, personify and develop services and their user experience.
We can use the collected data to target different advertisements and products and services that may possibly be of interest to the customer using different communications channels.
Targeted digital advertising
We show the customer advertising they are likely to be interested in.
For instance, offers may be targeted to the user based on their customer history.
3. How is the data stored and for how long?
The collected data is stored in a database protected using firewalls, encryption techniques and limited access control and user rights.
The collected data is stored for as long as is necessary according to valid legislation.
4. How can the user control the data?
We are committed to providing options and opportunities for privacy control for our customers. Customers can affect the collection and processing of data in the following ways:
Right of access
The customer has the right to access and review the personal data stored about them. They can also ask for the rectification or erasure of erroneous data.
Forbidding electronic direct marketing
The customer can forbid electronic direct marketing by contacting our staff or by cancelling their message subscription.
5. Updating the privacy statement
As we develop our services and as legislation changes, this privacy statement may also change at parts. We recommend going through the privacy statement at regular intervals.
The customer can contact us via email at email@example.com